[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Forming Teams by Topic

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue May 25 13:38:02 EDT 2010

> I wonder if we could expand  "Evergreen developers" to "Evergreen Community". I think of developers as the having the role of developing code.

Oh, absolutely.  I tend to think of it as Coder, Tester, Domain
Expert, End User giving feedback, Documenter, Usability Expert,
Advocate, etc. --> Developer

We're all building and improving this thing, which is much more than just code.

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please come by and visit the Equinox team and learn more about
Evergreen, Koha, and open source options
ALA Annual meeting in Washington, DC
June 24-28, 2010
booth # 1303