[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Proposed modification to1.6.0.4-1.6.1.0-upgrade-db.sql

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at upei.ca
Sat Nov 20 08:04:23 EST 2010

For future "demo/test" features included in full releases, would it
make sense to put a banner at the top of the Staff client window? or
on the tab description?

Just a thought.

F. Grant Johnson
Systems Manager - Robertson Library

email : fgjohnson at upei.ca, phone: 566-0630
cell: 393-4920
skype: jetsongeorge | twitter: fgjohnson | facebook: fgjohnson | blog:
granitize.blogspot.com