[OPEN-ILS-DEV] MARC Record Import from txt

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Dec 13 09:48:55 EST 2011

Dan (or others),

I have a documentation related question for you based on your response
to the original email question. Currently the 1.6 and 2.0 official
documentation make reference to the problem of "namespace prefixes."
Should that be removed from the 1.6 and 2.x version, or just the 2.x?

Here are direct links to the pertinent sections...

http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.0/draft/html/migratingdata.html#migratingbibrecords
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/1.6/draft/html/migratingdata.html#migratingbibrecords

Thanks in advance,
Yamil