[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Address missing when calling open-ils.actor.patron.update

Mark Gavillet mark.gavillet at ptfs-europe.com
Mon Dec 19 16:13:02 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm currently building a patron self registration form which adds the user details to the database by calling open-ils.actor.patron.update. The patron is correctly added and entries in actor.usr and actor.card are fine, but there is no entry in actor.usr_address. I'm adding the details to a Fieldmapper object for actor.usr, with a separate Fieldmapper object for actor.card and actor.usr_address. The logs don't seem to shed any light on the problem. The address object is as follows:

[
], 'Fieldmapper::actor::user_address'

I'm adding both address and card objects to the usr object as follows:

$bor->addresses([$addr]);		(I've tried both ([$addr]) and ($addr) without success)
$bor->cards([$card]);

Does anyone have any idea where I'm going wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated as this has been driving me mad for hours!

Regards
Mark