[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Address missing when calling open-ils.actor.patron.update

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Mon Dec 19 16:16:03 EST 2011

> I'm currently building a patron self registration form which adds the user details to the database by calling open-ils.actor.patron.update.

I'd stop there and take a look at the "staging" schema.  There's a
user interface in the staff client called Pending Patrons that is
meant to be populated by things like self-registration, and it pulls
from those tables.  So instead of populating actor.usr directly, you'd
be going through staging.user_stage and friends.

--
Jason Etheridge