[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Setting up our librarians with launchpad accounts

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Mon Jul 11 12:00:16 EDT 2011

Hi Liam,

This was a bit before my time, but PINES experimented with using Bugzilla internally and opening it up to all PINES library staff for reporting.  I believe that the result was overwhelming and unmanageable because of the variance in technical expertise.  So I would strongly recommend filtering bug reports through someone who has the technical skills.  Just my two cents. ;-)

Welcome to the community!

Chris