[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Question about lang.dtd

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed Jun 15 00:35:03 EDT 2011

> It looks like we can customize the labels in the staff client and OPAC by
> changing /openils/var/web/opac/locale/en-US/lang.dtd or opac.dtd.

Something else to consider is that there is a local lang.dtd that gets
used for local XUL (things like the top-level menus).  It's really the
same file, but it's copied into place when a staff client is built.
Mozilla never did add support for remotely loaded DTD's. :-/

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Equinox is going to New Orleans! Please visit us at booth 550
at ALA Annual to learn more about Koha and Evergreen.