[OPEN-ILS-DEV] query- GSOC 2011

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Mon Mar 21 10:51:08 EDT 2011

Also useful would be looking through this workshop Dan has posted.

  http://open-ils.org/~denials/workshop.html

On 03/21/2011 09:41 AM, Dan Scott wrote:
> On 21 March 2011 03:01, K SAI TEJA REDDY K SAI TEJA REDDY
> <sai-ph at student.iitd.ac.in>  wrote:

> If you haven't read http://journal.code4lib.org/articles/3284 to get
> an introduction to OpenSRF, I would strongly suggest it before
> applying for our project, just to know what you would be getting into.
> You can also visit http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads.php to find a
> downloadable virtual machine that will get you up and running in
> VirtualBox and find links to demo Evergreen systems that are online.
>
> Thanks so much for your interest in Evergreen!
>
> Dan Scott

Anoop Atre
IS Developer & Integrator, MnPALS
PH: 507.389.5060
OF: 3022 Memorial Library (Office-ML 3022)
--
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens"
  ~ Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller