[OPEN-ILS-DEV] opensrf.js Unit Tests and Fix

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Sun May 8 14:07:15 EDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Kevin Beswick <kevinbeswick00 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Attached are two patches. The first one contains some unit tests for
> the first half of opensrf.js. These make use of the DOH (Dojo
> Objective Harness) framework that Dan Scott had put into place in this
> commit: http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/OpenSRF/changeset/2217/
>
> The second patch contains a fix for a bug I found in opensrf.js while
> writing the unit tests. There were references to arguments that
> weren't declared in several of the function declarations. Natually,
> many of the unit tests will not pass until this fix is put into place.

Hi Kevin:

The tests look good, and I would like to add them to OpenSRF proper.
Can you please attach a DCO for the unit tests, per
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev:contributing ?

(By the way, if someone wants to start drafting up a replacement for
that wiki page that formally adopts / adapts the "Signed-off-by:"
convention from the Linux kernel and sundry other projects, it would
be great to line that up with our move to git in a week or so).

Dan