[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Read Only File-system

Joseph Lewis joehms22 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 10:04:10 EDT 2011

HI Rick,

It is indeed an ext4, however all of the actual vms are stored on an NTFS
drive, I'll just have to symlink the snapshots over. (Or get up to my neck
debugging Virtualbox and Linux kernel code :-)

Thanks a lot,

Joe

--
Public Key: [0xF8462E1593141C16]<http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF8462E1593141C16>