[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Streamlined, more semantic TPAC skin - thoughts?

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 11:09:02 EDT 2011

Taking a cue from the display used by some prominent book sales sites, I
moved all authors / creator credits up directly under the title, rather
than just the main author. (This could get interesting for music
compilations, films, etc; we can make different things happen in cases
where there are more than, say, 5 contributor

I think this is a big improvement and something I think we would support.  I
think moving copy details below the copy availability also helps a lot in
the display.

Tim Spindler
C/W MARS

--
Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*