[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Streamlined, more semantic TPAC skin - thoughts?

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Sep 21 15:25:32 EDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 10:05:52AM -0400, Dan Scott wrote:

<snip>

> The search bar gets turned into a single row instead of two rows, saving
> some vertical space.

I failed to give due credit to Mita Williams at the University of Windsor
and Roni Shwaish from the EI Network for the search bar redesign they came
up with during the Conifer TPAC hackdays. My apologies!

I will confess to keeping the "keyword/title/author/..." drop-down in
the mix; their vision dropped that to relying strictly on keyword
searching and trusting in relevance to bubble up the right hits, with a
fallback to advanced search when you want something more specific, but
you can consider me a coward :)