[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Request for help with srfsh Evergreen error message

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Wed Apr 11 17:56:24 EDT 2012

Hay, thanks, Anoop. Good to hear from you.

I did not exactly narrow down what was causing the problem, but it was "fixed" by restarting all the EG-related services, and a few other services.  Good enough for now, the server is working.

Ha-ha, yes, I was actually using the "login admin open-ils" straight out of the troubleshooting instructions.  I didn't look at it that close and probably just assumed that it was part of the command.  The instructions are clear on http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=server:2.0:install though, but I didn't read that page when trying to troubleshoot, only the troubleshooting guide page.  Unsurprisingly, the connection works just fine with the proper credentials.  Thanks for your help.

Alexey Lazar
PALS
Information System Developer and Integrator
507-389-2907
http://www.mnpals.org/