[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Developer meeting summary

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Sat Apr 28 07:52:18 EDT 2012

Great news, Devs!  Congrats and thanks to Bill and Dan and Lebbeous for
stepping up and for Galen for heading up the project to make it happen.  I
think this will be comforting to the entire community as it makes the
development process a bit more understandable and more importantly, more
transparent and predicable.  I think I can speak for many of us when I say
we all appreciate your willingness to take on these roles.

Lori