[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Thanks: Feature proposal: "Detailed serials"-view in OPAC

Kivilahti Olli-Antti olli-antti.kivilahti at jns.fi
Mon Aug 20 07:29:59 EDT 2012

Thank you Master Lebbeus, for pointing this out
http://www.esilibrary.com/esi/docs/?p=1245

It matches our requirements over 70%, providing for the holdings
navigation and
providing the scaffolding for showing the "n most recent issues".

Ofcourse the ESI-way is org_unit -driven as our plan was volume-driven.
This hardly makes much difference though.

Excellent news indeed.

This also fixes the trouble with multiple subscriptions, pointed out by
Mr. Berezansky, as we don't need to take care of that. :)

--
Olli-Antti Kivilahti
Open Library 2013