[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Internationalization support in Evergreen

Job D R Borges job at nupelia.uem.br
Sun Jun 3 09:28:08 EDT 2012

Great Dan,

Yes ILS, has very specific terms, like Patron, Holds, which cause many
incorrect translations, due people get the translations from Google.

What I don't understand, while  they say " *Structured:* if your project's
translation group *has assigned an individual *or team to a particular
language, only that person or members of that team can review and accept
translation strings for that language. Anyone can suggest a translation for
those languages, though. For languages that aren't covered by a translation
group, anyone can directly submit a translation.". They don't allow this
kind of assign, its really weird.

I any way, I will finish my work, to give Evegreen a high quality
localization. In this meantime, I will contact also the Launchpad admins,
to argument our view.

Thanks Dan,

A nice weekend for all.

Job Diógenes