[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Feature Proposal: Enhancements to Patron Statistical Categories

Scott Prater sprater at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 03:13:00 EDT 2012

I've completed the work on the patron statistical category
enhancements, my tests have passed, and I'm ready for the code to be
reviewed and hopefully included in a future release of Evergreen.

I created a Launchpad pullrequest bug ticket with all the details:

The new code is available in a branch I've created off of a forked
copy of Evergreen on github:

https://github.com/sprater/Evergreen/tree/patstatcat

or a more useful view of just my changes:

https://github.com/sprater/Evergreen/compare/patstatcat

thanks,

-- Scott