[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** GSoC 2012

Vlad Bogolin vladbogolin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 14:49:59 EDT 2012

Hello,
My name is Vlad Bogolin and I am a 2nd year student at Polytechnic
University of Bucharest, Computer Science Department. I would like to
participate to GSoC 2012.
After looking on the idea page I would be interested to create an Android
client for Evergreen.
As it comes to Java I am quite familiar with it and I have developed some
small projects. At the moment I am developing a school team project based
on Ants from AIChallenge. I also have a passion for Android and I think
this project will offer me the chance to boost my knowledge and make an
interesting application.
I would be grateful if I would be given some resources or some tasks to do
in order to make a better idea about the project.
Thank you,
Vlad Bogolin