[OPEN-ILS-DEV] [OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] staff client context help feature

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue May 15 11:06:14 EDT 2012

> I also found that the debug console did not provide the information that it was supposed to.

The staff client has been made less noisy in the console by default.
Try adding the line:

_dump_level = 4;

to the file /openils/var/web/xul/server/skin/custom.js (creating it if
needed) and restarting your client.  You should see more output.

> I would like to get information about the current state of this feature and
> a good starting point (code/page reference) if I want to experiment with
> pointing  context help to different sources on my test server.

It appears to be working still for me in master

--
Jason Etheridge
http://evergreen-ils.org