[OPEN-ILS-DEV] [OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] staff client context help feature

Jonathan Field jonathan.field at ptfs-europe.com
Mon May 21 08:07:50 EDT 2012

Hi Robert,

I believe this works but there are no delivered context help files right
now.

For example, you can create a base web page at
/openils/var/web/help.html for example and this will display if no other
help is found.

However, you can create context help by adding it for each screen, e.g.
patron search

/openils/var/web/xul/rel_2_1_0/server/patron/display_horiz.xul.custom_help.html

As long as you have a start and close html tag it seems to work

If you follow your apache error log as you navigate from page to page
you can find the missing filenames as you click the help button.
Thanks
Jonathan