[OPEN-ILS-DEV] New feature freeze for master

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Tue May 15 11:47:44 EDT 2012

The freeze of master vis-à-vis new features is officially over.  Let this
be a slow thaw, so that we may keep much of our focus on preparing for the
best 2.2.0 release we can get.

Thanks everyone,

Lebbeous

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 13:13:48 -0400, Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley
<lebbeous at esilibrary.com> wrote:
> Pursuant to release management discussion we've had here at the
Evergreen

--
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley