[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Frequent error message from Evergreen 2.2 Staff Client: "Error in volume_copy_creator.js, g.doc_id is not valid"

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Thu Sep 27 16:09:15 EDT 2012

> Is this a known problem?  Is there some workaround?  Is there something
> we can do to help fix this problem.  The error occurs as part of the
> cataloging process and has pretty much brought our cataloging process to
> a standstill.

Robert,

There is a bug report for this issue here:

I think you've had it the worse of anyone experiencing it, and you've
sparked the efforts of one developer to try to solve it.  This one has
been a thorn in my side, sadly calloused over, so I'm waiting with
bated breath on this one.  I'll update this thread as things progress.

-- Jason