[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Software performance discussion at today's developers meeting

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Mar 12 08:22:58 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I placed the software performance evaluation on the agenda for
discussion at today's developers meeting. I'm just sending out this
e-mail ahead of time to give everyone a heads up on a couple of things I
was hoping we could discuss.

MassLNC has started the process of creating an RFP to be used to find a
consultant to perform this work. I've posted the meat of the RFP at
http://www.evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev:testing:performance_draft_rfp
so that I could get feedback from the general community. We're open to
any ideas for adapting the RFP, so I would like to hear if anyone thinks
we should be taking a different approach or should be adding anything to
this document.

If you have any recommendations for people or companies we should send
this to, please let us know.

Also, we would really like others in the community to be involved in the
selection of a consultant(s). Are there any volunteers out there?

Thanks!
Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier