[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Support for Arabic language

Ben Shum ben at evergreener.net
Mon Oct 24 12:12:28 EDT 2016

Hi Eva,

I know that in the XUL staff client, if one were to select a
right-to-left language, like Arabic or Hebrew (which are options), it
will change the direction of the client view to appear like it would
work from right to left.  Without too many translated strings or users
though, I am unsure how it would behave with the actual working
interfaces.  I imagine there's work to be done.

And for the web catalog or web staff client, this is also largely unknown to me.

-- Ben