[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Proposal: Server Managed Print Templates

Josh Stompro stomproj at exchange.larl.org
Wed Apr 17 15:51:58 EDT 2019

Hello Bill, That is great.  Since we migrated to EG in 2015 we have been using the method described on the random magic spells wiki page[1] to manage all our receipt templates centrally.  Local management for each client profile seems like it would be a nightmare for us since every single site uses the same receipt templates with one variation for hold slip style.  I was assuming I would be able to setup something similar when we upgrade to the web client, so I’m extremely in favor of this.

1 - https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=scratchpad:random_magic_spells#override_receipt_templates_globally

Josh Stompro - LARL IT Director