[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Training

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Mon Feb 11 14:43:33 EST 2008

I am available most days except Mondays, fire fighting day.  I would be
interested in receiving training in all areas, mostly admin stuff.  One
area that struck me as being especially weak was the server installation
documentation.  It seems that there have been several changes and the
documentation didn't seem to be very consistent.  I think for the system
to become more attractive, users are going to have to feel a little bit
more comfortable with installation and setup.

I am also available nights and weekends, except Monday and Thursday.

Looking forward to contributing to a great project.

FYI,  I am a technology coordinator for a school district in Alabama and
a huge open source advocate.  It would be beneficial to understand what
are our backgrounds and employment.

Ron
rmcdaniel at indata.us