[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Training

Deb Bergeron bergeron at macalester.edu
Mon Feb 11 15:07:37 EST 2008

Ron,

I couldn't agree with you more!  I'd like to see a complete download
available that could then be put onto a flashdrive or cd.

Deb

rmcdaniel at indata.us wrote:
> I am available most days except Mondays, fire fighting day.  I would be
> interested in receiving training in all areas, mostly admin stuff.  One
> area that struck me as being especially weak was the server installation
> documentation.  It seems that there have been several changes and the
> documentation didn't seem to be very consistent.  I think for the system
> to become more attractive, users are going to have to feel a little bit
> more comfortable with installation and setup.
>
> I am also available nights and weekends, except Monday and Thursday.
>
> Looking forward to contributing to a great project.
>
> FYI,  I am a technology coordinator for a school district in Alabama and
> a huge open source advocate.  It would be beneficial to understand what
> are our backgrounds and employment.
>

> Ron
> rmcdaniel at indata.us

Deb Bergeron <mailto:bergeron at macalester.edu> System Admin: User Support
CLIC Consortium <http://clic.edu>
1619 Dayton Avenue, Suite 204A
Saint Paul, MN 55104
O:*651.644.3878* C:*651.487.7609* F:651.644.6258