[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] introducing ourselves (Shasta Brewer)

Shasta Brewer shasta.brewer at yclibrary.net
Mon Jun 8 09:38:35 EDT 2009

 Hi, my name is Shasta Brewer and yes I'm a beer and a coke (sigh - got that
over with).  I'm the deputy director of York County Library in South
Carolina.  We are part of the SCLends project and will go live on Evergreen
in October.  I have done training and documentation but no html writing.
One of my frustrations with the current Evergreen documentation is the large
number of typos.  I have a critical eye and I would be most helpful in
editing.

Shasta P. Brewer
Deputy Director
York County Library