[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] introducing ourselves (Shasta Brewer)

Andrea Buntz Neiman aneiman at kent.lib.md.us
Mon Jun 8 10:37:59 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Andrea Buntz Neiman here, from Kent County (Maryland) Public Library, first
Public Library in MD to go live with opensource ILS and first Evergreen
Library to be hosted by the smashing folks at Equinox!!!!!!!!

By experience (Library of Congress) and education (MLS, U. Maryland) I'm a
cataloger (stop throwing things at me, please!) and since I cannot program
if my life depended on it, this is one of the small ways I am hoping to
contribute back to Evergreen.  Anyway I will be most helpful with the
cataloging and main circulation interfaces, a little bit with reporting, and
like Shasta I have a good editing eye, being fussy as catalogers tend to be.

I could go on (and have) but that's all you get on a pre-caffeinated Monday
morning.

:)
AJBN

Andrea Buntz Neiman