[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] introducing ourselves

Tigran Zargaryan tigran at flib.sci.am
Tue Jun 9 00:09:17 EDT 2009

Hello Everybody,
My name is Tigran, I'm from Armenia, working in the Fundamental
Scientific Library of the Academy of Sciences. We are in a process of
implementing Evergreen in the Academy libraries (31 libraries), and well
prepared documentation is one of important components in our everyday
work. Haven't worked with DokuWiki, and hope to learn more during this
effort. Also planning to translate documentation into Armenian and
Russian (currently have localized Evergreen into Armenian, and already
finishing localization of the system into Russian).
cheers,
Tigran