[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] introducing ourselves

sarahc at zionsville.lib.in.us sarahc at zionsville.lib.in.us
Wed Jun 10 11:13:30 EDT 2009

Hello,
I'm Sarah Childs, cataloger at Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library in
Zionsville, IN. We were the pilot library for Evergreen Indiana, and I'm
the primary author of the Evergreen Indiana Cataloging Manual.

I'm here because I'm maintaining this document, (I expect to do a lot of
updating when we switch to 1.6) and I'd like to see how my efforts will
dovetail with this project. I just joined the listserv today, and signed
up for the webinar.

Sarah Childs
Senior Cataloger
Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Library