[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Quote about DocBook

Catherine Buck Morgan Cmorgan at statelibrary.sc.gov
Fri May 15 12:29:39 EDT 2009

Now this looks very cool. If it works as advertised, it would certainly alleviate the technical issues for what I hope are our very talented documentation developers, allowing them to focus on content and not coding. (Not that someone can't do both... :) )

--
Catherine Buck Morgan
Director, Division of Innovation, Technology & Library Services
cmorgan at statelibrary.sc.gov
www.statelibrary.sc.gov

The South Carolina State Library is a national model for innovation, collaboration, leadership and effectiveness.  It is the keystone in South Carolina's intellectual landscape.