[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] attribution vote

Cheryl Gould cheryl.gould at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 13:54:28 EDT 2010

I think ultimately, it will be impossible to give attribution to all
folks who have participated in creating documentation.  I vote for the
attribution statement in the introduction and appendix.  I also think
that if someone feels they have been left out of the attribution
statement, maybe they can speak up and ask to be added to it.  When
you get into the game at this stage, it's pretty hard to figure out
where things originated.

Cheryl Gould

ate: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:28:05 -0400 (EDT)