[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG Hackfest Questions

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Tue Apr 19 13:45:16 EDT 2011

Yamil, thanks for the suggestion and demonstration.  This looks like a great way to let people participate who can't be there in person.  If you don't mind bringing laptop and webcam, I vote we give it a try during the DIG hackfest.

If anyone happens to have a microphone that can pick up sound from a larger area and can connect to a laptop, it would be great if you can bring it.  If not, we'll do the best we can with the built in mic.

Thanks,
Karen

--
Karen Collier