[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Test server for 2.1 (was: DIG Meeting Follow-up)

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue Sep 13 17:23:39 EDT 2011

Okay then, let's coordinate.  I know Brian is currently hosting two
versions.  I've asked him to keep one semi-bleeding but maybe it isn't as
bleeding edge as you need.  Also one with the most current stable release.
 And we're willing to provide either of these versions to someone for
testing (in addition to what we keep up for demo purposes).

I want to make sure our efforts aren't wasted but I'm not sure how best to
get guidance.  Maybe there is more going on than this thread?  Is the IRC
where its at for this?

Help us be helpful please.

Lori