[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] PDF icon: licensing concern & fix

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Tue May 8 08:39:24 EDT 2012

I wonder if the Evergreen Oversight Board or Communications Committee could help us make the decision on the legality of using the images at KDE? I don't have a comfortable feeling about using it based on what I have read on the KDE site. However, if I get a thumbs up from the  Evergreen Oversight Board, then I would feel at ease and would use the image. Since the DIG had been using a questionable image for the past few years, I would like to be sure about the image choice. If there is any doubt, then I think we need to use the current safe PDF image currently in place.

Thanks,
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS
Systems Librarian