[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG April monthly meeting minutes

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Fri Apr 11 10:21:19 EDT 2014

Most of the kudos for the doc Google search should  go to Remington for doing most of the leg work and research to make the Google search happen.

There was one other item I wanted to bring up at the meeting related to the "Evergreen In Action" book available on Lulu.

Should it be retired from Lulu? A few arguments for retiring the book in Lulu:

1. It is available in other locations (FLOSS Manuals)

2. Content has been added to the official documentation and can be updated in the official docs.

3. It is not a bestseller and not generating a much money on Lulu.

4. It is based on version 2.3 which will not be a supported version.

Just to be clear... I am only suggesting retiring from the Lulu account. The book will still be available from other sources such as FLOSS Manuals.

Opinions?

Thanks,
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS