[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Learning GIT and need to know who can be available to merge my changes

Erica Rohlfs erohlfs at esilibrary.com
Fri May 30 15:33:08 EDT 2014

​Good Afternoon DIG!

Okay, I'm learning the next phase in submitting documentation. I am
comfortable with baby steps, so I have pushed a minor edit. I would like to
push a few more minor edits, before I push new docs. My question concerns
how DIG handles minor fixes such as these. Do we just notify the EG channel
in IRC? Or create a batch of minor fixes before alerting the DIG mailing
list?

My small change can be seen on
http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=summary

and it's user/ericar/typo_fix_special_issue

As I become more comfortable with using GIT, I imagine this will not be a
concern. However, for now it is. It would also be good to know the answer
for others who are learning to be more active DIG participants.

Thank you so much!

Erica​

--

Erica Rohlfs