[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 226 subscribers

David Coulter dcoulter at airmail.net
Thu Apr 5 09:59:03 EDT 2007

I am the systems administrator for Grapevine Public Library in
Grapevine, Texas.  My training is in library science but my position has
morphed into a more technical support role largely because I was the
only person with much curiosity regarding automation.

We are on Horizon ILS since 1999.  The concept of open-source has
intrigued me for quite a while but my knowledge of linux is limited.  I
am hoping to eventually set up a server and see if I can extract some
bib records and begin exploring Evergreen.

It's exciting to be here.

Dave

David Coulter
Systems Administrator