[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] RE: Introduction - new installation

vijay chopra vjchopra at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 16:16:30 EDT 2007

On 12/04/07, Don McMorris <don.mcmorris at gmail.com> wrote:

>   These are not well documented yet, but as more and more
> people show an interest in migrating from an existing ILS to
> Evergreen, this will start climbing the priority latter.

As I mentioned in my previous post to the list, I have a background in
software, now my coding skills (outside of xhtml\javascript) probably aren't
good enough to work on the code side of Evergreen, but I'd happily donate
time to document said code. In fact I was always good at that side of
things, along with the analysis, design and testing. but my poor coding was
the reason I moved away from software and into this other area of
information professionalism. If this offer is better off on the developer
list please say.

Vijay.