[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Re: Next Steps: Was Re: Late Bloomer

Wilkening, Chris Chris.Wilkening at brodart.com
Thu Apr 26 13:38:40 EDT 2007

I, for one, really like the idea of Evergreen becoming more widespread.
One of our greatest challenges here is making the closed-source ILS
systems do what our customers (libraries) want. Sometimes it's just not
possible within the restrictions of the software the library has spent
significant money to purchase. I like the idea of being able to make
changes to the ILS to EXACTLY meet what the library wants and needs so
they can better serve their patrons.

ORIGINAL MESSAGE FOLLOWS:

Message: 1