Horizon to Evergreen Migration (was Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 226 subscribers)

Hale, Pamela T phale at fhcrc.org
Tue Mar 27 13:53:55 EDT 2007

We are exploring Evergreen and we are currently a Horizon shop.  We also
have no real plans for migrating but we want to explore our options.  I'll
happily share anything I figure out about the conversion and I hope any
other Horizon libraries out there will do the same.

I think the lack of acquisitions and serials modules may be a limiting
factor for us, but this is still early exploration for us, so we are in a
"wait and see" kind of mindset.

Pamela Hale
Arnold Library