[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] moving PINES example code from ILS repo to ILS-Contrib

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 17:18:59 EDT 2008

I strongly support this proposal - and encourage other sites that have
local policies to also consider using ILS-Contrib as both a convenient
form of offsite storage, and a way of providing seed policies for
other, similar sites.

Yes, UPEI, I'm looking at you - it would be great to examples from
both public libraries and academic libraries in ILS-Contrib.
Especially as an academic library that looks to migrate down the road
:)

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University