[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Gentoo VMware Image Question

Kermit Jones kermitjr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 06:42:55 EST 2008

I saw the scrip on the etch install - Awesome work, by the way... and I mean
that seriously.

Is there an easier way to get the staff client working?  Can you access the
staff client via browser?

I'll see about packaging the script as a .deb to handle dependencies, as
well (or does the script also do dependencies?)

Thanks,
Kermit