[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OPAC capabilities

Cassandra Evans cjoy_evans at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 23:18:00 EDT 2008

Hello,

My name is Cassandra and I am a graduate student in library school.  I am presently in special course examining the benefits of three paticular open source systems, including Evergreen, for a small special research library.  Can anyone answer this question about the operation of the Evergreen OPAC:

Can the system keep statistics on entire sessions, as well as on individual searches? If so, how detailed and customizable are the statistics?

I would appreciate any help that can be given.

Sincerely,
Cassandra Mackie