[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen RC 1.4 Released

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 11:35:02 EDT 2008

Several notes from "the guy who is supposed to be on vacation":

Rough "install from scratch" instructions for Evergreen 1.4 on Ubuntu
8.04 are now available at
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=server:1.4.0.0:ubuntu804:install

Please note that the next release candidate for Evergreen will include
initial translations for Armenian and Canadian French that were
generously contributed this summer for testing and development
purposes. We unfortunately missed packaging these translations in the
initial release candidate for 1.4. Due to the ongoing development that
has occurred since these translations were contributed, there will be
some updated strings and new strings that will need to be translated.

We still have a few more advanced administration interfaces to
localize, but the state of the strings in
http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/browser/trunk/build/i18n/po/en-US is
such that interested translators should be able to start translating
now with minimal change to interfaces other than the conify*pot files.

Dan

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University