[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Horizon to EverGreen Conversation

John Fink john.fink at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 10:06:03 EDT 2008

Tim,

You probably shouldn't be thinking about dumping directly from MSSQL to
Postgres -- you should be exporting your records through Horizon, and once
you have them in MARC, you can import them using methods here:
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-admin:importing:bibrecords.

You can also try importing some test records that Dan Scott has put together
-- they're located at http://open-ils.org/~denials/import_demo.tar.gz .

jf

--
http://libgrunt.blogspot.com -- library culture and technology.