[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Staff client logging errors

makekee at msu.ac.zw makekee at msu.ac.zw
Thu Aug 13 10:00:13 EDT 2009

Hi All

After a night of tears, I managed to install the production version of Evergreen
1231 on ubuntu 804. The Evergreen web Opac gracefully loads on remote client
machines and the staff client is happy with the Status and version returning
200:OK for both.

However if I try to login with the default admin username and password i get:

method=open-ils.auth.authenticate.init
params=["admin"]
THROWN:
Network Failure: status = 200
service=openils.uth&method=open-ils.auth.authenticate.init&param=%22admin%22
STATUS:
200

I religiously followed the documentation found here
http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=installing_evergreen_1.2_on_ubuntu_7.10

what could be the problem.

Ephraim