[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Jessamyn West: a preview of her Evergreen conference keynote

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Fri Feb 27 06:45:28 EST 2009

At this blog post, http://evergreen-ils.org/blog/?p=193 , hear this
very short podcast of Jessamyn West on the value of open source
software in libraries -- a quick preview of Jessamyn's talk at the
upcoming Evergreen International Conference, May 20-22 in Athens,
Georgia. Jessamyn is a noted writer, speaker, and pundit who also
works at Metafilter.

Coming soon: a short recording of Joe Lucia, our other keynote speaker!