[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] autogen error

Nuku Ameyibor nayibor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 11:47:41 EDT 2009

i   changed the nmae of my topmost library in the organizational heirachy.i
updated   the org heirachy. when i tried to run autogen.sh i got errors.
these are the errors.
autogen.sh -c  /openils/conf/opensrf.xml -u
Updating fieldmapper
  * ! EXCEPTION ! *
TYPE: OpenSRF::EX::Config
Mess: Config Exception
Mess: JPeer could not load all necesarry values from config
Loc.: 71 OpenSRF::Transport::SlimJabber::PeerConnection
Loc.: /openils/lib/perl5/OpenSRF/Transport/SlimJabber/PeerConnection.pm
Time: Thu Jul 23 11:43:51 2009
Updating web_fieldmapper
  * ! EXCEPTION ! *
TYPE: OpenSRF::EX::Config
Mess: Config Exception
Mess: JPeer could not load all necesarry values from config
Loc.: 71 OpenSRF::Transport::SlimJabber::PeerConnection
Loc.: /openils/lib/perl5/OpenSRF/Transport/SlimJabber/PeerConnection.pm
Time: Thu Jul 23 11:44:11 2009
Updating OrgTree
  * ! EXCEPTION ! *
TYPE: OpenSRF::EX::Config
Mess: Config Exception
Mess: JPeer could not load all necesarry values from config
Loc.: 71 OpenSRF::Transport::SlimJabber::PeerConnection
Loc.: /openils/lib/perl5/OpenSRF/Transport/SlimJabber/PeerConnection.pm
Time: Thu Jul 23 11:44:32 2009
Updating OrgTree HTML
  * ! EXCEPTION ! *
TYPE: OpenSRF::EX::Config
Mess: Config Exception
Mess: JPeer could not load all necesarry values from config
Loc.: 71 OpenSRF::Transport::SlimJabber::PeerConnection
Loc.: /openils/lib/perl5/OpenSRF/Transport/SlimJabber/PeerConnection.pm
Time: Thu Jul 23 11:44:52 2009
Refreshing proximity of org units
  * ! EXCEPTION ! *
TYPE: OpenSRF::EX::Config
Mess: Config Exception
Mess: JPeer could not load all necesarry values from config
Loc.: 71 OpenSRF::Transport::SlimJabber::PeerConnection
Loc.: /openils/lib/perl5/OpenSRF/Transport/SlimJabber/PeerConnection.pm
Time: Thu Jul 23 11:45:12 2009

Done

under normal circumstances it runs well but as soon as i changed the name of
the topmost  library in my heirachy i got  errors.
i   also get erros when i am using the staff cient to login or using the
 dynamic catlalog in my opac. the slimpac catlog works fine anyways .
any ideas anyone??